In our commitment to a clean water environment, Entex offers an unequaled selection of advanced wastewater treatment solutions including Biological Systems and Filtration Systems. Together, our best-in-class solutions effectively address space constraints and budget concerns as well as ever increasing demands for higher quality effluent and increased plant capacity.
Request a Design
Technologies provided by Entex have been selected with confidence to treat more than 60 million gallons per day (MGD) of design capacity, with installations ranging from 12 MGD to 15,000 gallons per day.
- An array of trusted biological technologies to meet your specific requirements
Entex can provide biological systems for complete carbon and nutrient removal, including biological phosphorus and biological nitrogen control. Entex Filtration Systems can be integrated to meet increasingly stringent solids and nitrogen effluent standards.
- A team of leaders answering today’s challenges while anticipating tomorrow’s solutions
As the only provider of both fixed media systems (BioWeb) and moving media systems (BioPortz) in both the IFAS and MBBR configurations, we can offer you an unbiased assessment and design the system that is right for you. The Entex team has been involved in over 750 installations with over a combined 100 years of experience. In our seventh year of operation, the same experienced team continues to support our customers.
Advanced Systems. Proven Solutions.
- No matter what your industry...
- No matter what challenges you face...
- No matter what system you use...
- ENTEX solutions deliver a superior clean-water environment.
- Let us help you