FlowTexTM is a user-friendly, high-performance, tertiary filter suitable for both small and large flow applications. The FlowTex design incorporates a fixed disk with a rotating vacuum head. This outside-to-inside flow ensures that solids stay trapped within the basin and the stationary disc offers a visual check for clarity of the effluent. The FlowTex system is a low-cost option for use in a wide variety of applications and configurations.
Ease of installation and maintenance
Each disc can easily be replaced. The FlowTex filter system is a complete, factory-built and pre-fabricated system, shipped to site, and ready to be placed into the owner’s excavation site.
The FlowTex advantage
- An option for plants with smaller flows or space limitations.
- Has polishing capabilities that capture solids as small as 10 micron.
- TSS < 5 mg/L
- NTU < 2
- Title 22 approved.
Improvements in the Second Generation
- Overhauled Disc Design
- Only One Disc Segment per Disc
- Easier to Remove Discs (Twice as Fast)
- Eliminates Trough on One Side
- Reduced Spacing between Individual Discs
- No need for dual side access, so can be installed against a wall
- Completely Redesigned Vacuum Assembly
- Made of Long Lasting UHMW for Reduced Wear
- Simpler & More Durable Tensioning System
- Sturdy Adjustable Set Screw
- Reengineered Tank Design
- Integrated Automatic Pump Priming
- Eliminate Loss of Prime on Backwash Pump
- Reduce User Error due to Required Manual Priming
- Optional PEAK Integration
- Monitor All Aspects of System Remotely, including Equipment Statuses, Water Quality, Flow Rate & More.
- Receive Equipment Service Suggestions Automatically
- Automatically Receive Performance Optimization Suggestions from ENTEX Engineers
Relevant Papers & Articles: