ENTEX’s Packaged Wastewater Treatment Plants provide complete solutions for on-site treatment. These systems combine the benefits of the latest IFAS technology with proven Packaged Plant designs to treat municipal or industrial wastewater, providing excellent quality effluent. Packaged Plants are custom configured using proven designs and components to treat wastes from 10,000 gallons per day to 3.0 million gallons per day.
Features and Advantages of ENTEX's Packaged Plants
- Proven process design produces excellent effluent
- Improved process stability reduces operator attention
- IFAS Technology reduces operating and capital cost
- Compact footprint
- Systems have quick, low cost installation and start-up
- Modular design to allow for complete customization as well as easy expansion and reconfiguration
- Fiberglass tank composition for corrosion-free use, extended life, and extreme strength.
The Technologies that Power ENTEX's Packaged Plants
BioPortz is ENTEX’s moving media IFAS systems for use in biological treatment systems. The independently moving BioPortz carriers continually circulate through the aeration tanks in random motion, ensuring excellent oxygen and substrate transfer to the biomass. ENTEX’s unique media design maximizes biologically active surface area at an exceptional 179. BioPortz is made of durable HDPE; the media never needs replacement.
FlowTexTM is a user friendly, high performance, tertiary filter suitable for both small and large flow packaged plants. The FlowTex design incorporates a fixed disk with a rotating vacuum head. The vacuum head is designed to keep from touching the cloth media, providing for extended media life. This outside-to-inside flow ensures that solids stay trapped within the basin.
Fiberglass tanks are stronger, yet lighter than traditional steel tanks, facilitating quick, easy and cost-effective transportation and installation. Additionally, unlike steel, they never corrode or rust.
Relevant Papers & Articles: